Contact: Barbara McNichol 520-615-7910 Barbara@WordTrippers.com
Quickly Find the Right Word When It Matters Most
Find a Special Offer below to celebrate Administrative Professionals Day.
Imagine having a resource at your fingertips that allows you to quickly find the right word when it matters most. Then imagine refreshing your knowledge every week so you can confidently use confusing English words correctly.
As an admin professional, you know people pay attention to your ability to communicate accurately. Others rely on you for that! But having the right word selection at your fingertips hasn’t always been easy—until now.
ODI presents a solution that enhances your excellence every day (not everyday). Its Word Trippers Tips program offers:
- An ebook featuring 390+ pesky pairings of words that can trip you up (except vs. accept, advise vs. advice, further vs. farther, to name a few)
- A Word Tripper of the Week arriving in your in-box for 52 weeks (see sample on this page)
- Bonus PDFs on grammar and punctuation tips every quarter
- A 38-minute webinar on better writing
- A fun crossword puzzle that reviews previous Word Trippers of the Week
Sample of Word Tripper of the Week
(Click on image to enlarge)
How will Word Trippers Tips benefit you?
- Allows you to be seen as a credible professional
- Keeps you “in the know” as a language resource in your office
- Ensures you’re using the right word properly—a confidence builder
- Builds respect among your colleagues and self-assurance for you
- Boosts your reputation for competence and excellence in your world
- Keeps renewing each year automatically. (A reminder will be sent before your subscription expires, allowing you to opt out.)
What makes Word Trippers Tips the right subscription to purchase?
- It helps test your knowledge every week all year!
- Its usefulness in the marketplace has been time-tested for more than a decade.
My time is incredibly limited, and the last thing I need is useless email clogging up my in-box. I’ve been running my company for close to 20 years. Truth be told, I was highly skeptical that Word Trippers would be of any benefit. WRONG! In less than 30 seconds, I learned I was using an incorrect word to describe something. As a new subscriber, I’m looking forward to all the Word Trippers.
– Michael Spremulli, Corporate Entertainer & Speaker, www.Spremulli.com
ODI presents Barbara McNichol, creator of Word Trippers
As an expert editor of nonfiction books and articles, Barbara has been on a crusade for two decades to curb the misuse of words through her Word Trippers. She continues to create Word Tripper of the Week because, in her daily editing, she sees she’ll never run out of words that trip people up.
Get a better grasp of the English language in your professional role
Your investment is reduced from $99/year to $89/year only until April 26, 2017, to celebrate Administrative Professionals Day.
Want information about ODI? See details here.
When does your subscription start?
Immediately. You’ll receive a download of your Word Trippers ebook featuring 390+ Word Trippers.
You’ll also receive Word Tripper of the Week #1 and every week for the next 51 weeks. It automatically renews every year unless you unsubscribe. (Yes, you’ll be sent a reminder.)
Still unsure? Contact Barbara McNichol at firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-615-7910.
Turn to Your Ultimate Source for Choosing the Perfect Word When It Really Matters!
You don’t want to embarrass yourself in print. But figuring out the differences can be time-consuming and sometimes confusing. You’ll find clear explanations for each of the commonly confused word pairs. That makes it quick and easy to select the option that applies and then get back to the task at hand.
– Lynette Smith