Contact: Barbara McNichol 520-615-7910 Barbara@WordTrippers.com
You want to convey your stories in ways that connect with your readers–without costly mistakes that mar your credibility. As an author or editor, imagine accessing a resource that ensures your writing is accurate every time.
You can enhance your excellence as well as your reputation
everyday every day by using Word Trippers Tips.
How does Word Trippers Tips benefit you?
- Helps you avoid embarrassing mistakes
- Saves time looking up confusing words
- Increases credibility for you and your work
- Builds your confidence and self-assurance
- Enhances your knowledge of the English language
- Boosts your reputation for competence and excellence
A fresh Word Tripper of the Week tests your knowledge every week all year for 52 weeks!
As a subscriber, you receive a full year of on-target information you need to become a better author/editor:
- 38-minute “Strengthen Everything You Write” webinar on how to turn mediocre writing into persuasive, influential messaging that gains the respect of your colleagues (Week #4 MP3 download BONUS)
- One Word or Two? is for checking if a common word or phrase should be hyphenated or not. (Week #13 PDF download BONUS)
- Proper Pronoun matrix quickly pinpoints the correct pronoun to use in a sentence (Week #20 PDF download BONUS)
- Punctuation Guide makes it fast and easy to know which punctuation to use when. (Week #39 PDF download BONUS)
- Tag-Ons and Redundancies identifies redundant phrases to avoid at a glance. (Week #44 PDF download BONUS)
- 2 Zany Crossword Puzzles that review previous Word Trippers of the Week (Week #26 and Week #52 interactive BONUS)
- Plus Word Tripper of the Week featuring word pairs that, when used incorrectly, make smart people look dumb. (Oh, how proud you’ll feel when you know the difference.) It includes an audio option so you can hear each Word Tripper, too. (See sample on this page.)
As soon as you purchase this skill-building program, you receive the Word Trippers ebook as a download in your welcome letter. This searchable resource features nearly 400 pesky pairings that can trip you up.
Word Trippers Tips’ 38-minute comprehensive writing webinar provides tips and techniques on:
- Planning your piece before writing the first word
- Finding exactly the right word to match your meaning
- Whacking wordiness to reduce word clutter
- Pursuing a parallel path
- Tapping into the power of three
- Accessing a great primer on punctuation (yes, we still need that)
I recommend Word Tripper Tips to people who are serious about their writing and speaking. The weekly word pairs keep me correct on usage and meaning for tricky homonyms and common words. Referencing the grammar and punctuation tips keeps my work professional and polished. Thanks, Word Tripper!
– Abby Marks Beale, author, president, Rev It Up Reading
Can you give Word Trippers Tips as a gift?
Yes. Go to www.WordTrippers.com/gift
Who created Word Trippers Tips?
As an expert editor of nonfiction books and articles, Barbara McNichol has been on a crusade to curb the misuse of words through Word Trippers.
“I have devoted my career helping other writers write more effectively, to gain influence and respect in the business world. Now you too can benefit from my experience – at a fraction of the cost of one-on-one editing services.”
When does your subscription start?
Immediately. You receive a download of your Word Trippers ebook featuring nearly 400 Word Trippers.
You also receive Word Tripper of the Week #1 and every week for the next 51 weeks.
Still unsure? Contact Barbara at email@example.com
You don’t want to embarrass yourself in print. But figuring out the differences can be time-consuming and sometimes confusing. You’ll find clear explanations for each of the commonly confused word pairs. That makes it quick and easy to select the option that applies and then get back to the task at hand.
– Lynette Smith, author/editor
I highly recommend Word Trippers—a delightful and useful reference with great information from a world-class book editor, Barbara McNichol.
– Anita Paul, speaker/author
Barbara’s Word Trippers material should be in everyone’s back pocket. It is a quintessential reference for those words that can stump us with their
appropriate use. Highly recommended.
– Mary Shaefer, speaker/author
Barbara has gathered all those tricky words, so easily confused—bring/take, then/than, lay/lie—to assist the writer in using the correct word. Authors as well as learners of English, creative writing, and
journalism would do well to keep this book within reach at all times.
– Valerie Allen, fiction author