Find the Right Word Fast When It Matters Most
Welcome to Word Trippers Tips.
With this year-long subscription program, you receive:
- Word Tripper of the Week that clarifies a tricky word pair in your in-box each week for 52 weeks. It features an audio option so you can hear each Word Tripper, too. (See sample on this page.)
- 38-minute “Strengthen Everything You Write” webinar explains how to Whack Wordiness (write tight) and features Top Techniques that immediately sharpen your writing/self-editing skills (Week #4 MP3 download BONUS)
- One Word or Two? is a popular reference for checking if a common word should be hyphenated or not. (Week #13 PDF download BONUS)
- Proper Pronoun matrix pinpoints the correct pronoun to use in a sentence fast (Week #20 PDF download BONUS)
- Punctuation Guide makes it fast and easy to know which punctuation to use when. (Week #39 PDF download BONUS)
- Tag-Ons and Redundancies identifies redundant phrases to avoid at a glance. (Week #44 PDF download BONUS)
- 2 Crossword Puzzles play with previous Word Trippers of the Week as a fun way to review what you’ve learned (Week #26 and Week #52 interactive BONUS)
As soon as you purchase this skill-building program, you receive Word Trippers ebook in your welcome letter. This searchable resource features nearly 400 pesky pairings that can trip you up. You can find and read the tricky pair fast and quickly discern the difference.
Sample of Word Tripper of the Week (includes audio version)
(Click on image to enlarge)
Word Trippers Tips saves me a lot of research time because it gives me a quick reference instead of going to Google. I save every Word Tripper of the Week so when my boss or co-workers disagree on how to use a word, Word Trippers becomes the referee. All of us live on email. If someone sends me one that’s sloppily written, it’s like saying, ‘I don’t have time for you.’ I want to be sure I write clearly and accurately. Word Trippers Tips is perfect for me!
– Susan Powell, Project Lead, Ratner Companies
Who does Word Trippers Tips help the most?
- Business professionals
- VAs and admin assistants
- Authors, bloggers, speakers
- Paralegals, court reporters, grant writers
- And affiliate participants!
How does Word Trippers Tips benefit you?
- Curbs costly and embarrassing blunders
- Builds your confidence and self-assurance
- Increases respect for you and your work
- Boosts your credibility as a knowledgeable professional
- Gives you the gift of using the English language accurately
Word Tripper of the Week hones your knowledge of correct English while avoiding embarrassing mistakes.
Keep the learning alive.
I recommend Word Tripper Tips to people who are serious about their writing and speaking. The weekly word pairs keep me correct on usage and meaning for tricky homonyms and common words. Referencing the grammar and punctuation tips keeps my work professional and polished. Thanks, Word Tripper!
– Abby Marks Beale, President, Rev It Up Reading
Can you give Word Trippers as a gift?
Yes. Go to www.WordTrippers.com/gift
My time is incredibly limited, and the last thing I need is useless email clogging up my in-box. I’ve been running my company for 20 years. Truth be told, I was highly skeptical that Word Trippers Tips would be of any benefit. WRONG! In less than 30 seconds, I learned I was using an incorrect word to describe something. As a new subscriber, I’m looking forward to all the Word Trippers.
– Michael Spremulli, Corporate Entertainer & Speaker, www.Spremulli.com
Who created Word Trippers Tips?
As an expert editor of nonfiction books and articles, Barbara McNichol has been on a 20-year crusade to curb the misuse of words through her Word Trippers. She continues to create Word Tripper of the Week because she knows she’ll never run out of words that trip people up.
When does your subscription start?
Immediately. You receive a download of your Word Trippers ebook featuring nearly 400 Word Trippers.
You also receive Word Tripper of the Week #1 and every week for the next 51 weeks.
Still unsure? Contact Barbara at email@example.com
You don’t want to embarrass yourself in print. But figuring out the
differences can be time-consuming and sometimes confusing. You’ll find clear explanations for each of the commonly confused word pairs. That makes it quick and easy to select the option that applies and then get back to the task at hand.
– Lynette Smith
I highly recommend Word Trippers—a delightful and useful reference with great information from a world-class book editor, Barbara McNichol.
– Anita Paul
Barbara’s Word Trippers material should be in everyone’s back pocket. It is a quintessential reference for those words that can stump us with their
appropriate use. Highly recommended.
– Mary Shaefer
Barbara has gathered all those tricky words, so easily confused—bring/take, then/than, lay/lie—to assist the writer in using the correct word. Authors as well as learners of English, creative writing, and
journalism would do well to keep this book within reach at all times.
– Valerie Allen